- Get caught up on past episodes of Broke-ish.
- Subscribe to Black Power Media on YouTube.
- Supreme Court strikes down affirmative action programs in college admissions
- Supreme Court Supreme Court guts affirmative action, effectively ending race-conscious admissions
- Challenging Laws: 3 Levels of Scrutiny Explained
- A Brief History of Affirmative Action
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION POLICIES THROUGHOUT HISTORY
- The Conservative Activist Who Brought Down Affirmative Action Has a New Target
- Syllabus STUDENTS FOR FAIR ADMISSIONS, INC. v. PRESIDENT AND FELLOWS OF HARVARD COLLEGE CERTIORARI TO THE UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE FIRST CIRCUIT
- The lawsuit against Harvard that could change affirmative action in college admissions, explained
- Harvard Rated Asian-American Applicants Lower on Personality Traits, Suit Says